Granite City Glass has repaired and replaced auto glass in hundreds of different types of vehicles and RVs. From a ’56 Chevrolet Biscayne to a 2004 Freightliner to a 2020 Cadillac Escalade, we have the glass and the materials required to meet the OEM and FMVSS standards for each and every vehicle. All of our technicians are AGRSS (Automotive Glass Replacement Safety Standard) certified, ensuring you will receive a safe and proper repair. Our auto glass replacement is done in shop in a controlled environment, ensuring your installation is not compromised by outside factors, and our scheduling is not affected by weather. We do offer complimentary local shuttle service or pickup and delivery and guarantee our work against seal failure for as long as you own the vehicle.
How long does it take to install a new windshield?
- We need the vehicle for 3 to 4 hours for most installs. Vehicles with ADAS (advanced driver assistance systems) will take 6 to 8 hrs.
What is your windshield warranty?
- We give a lifetime warranty on the seal of the windshield. There is no warranty against glass breakage as we cannot control things impacting the glass.
How soon can you have the glass for my new windshield?
- Most windshields can be obtained within 24 hrs.
Can you repair a chip in my windshield?
- As long as the chip is smaller than a quarter and not in the drivers line of sight. Driver’s line of sight is defined as the width of the steering wheel, regardless of how high or low it is on the windshield.
How long does a chip repair take?
- 30 to 45 minutes.
Will the chip disappear when repaired?
- You will always be able to see the repaired chip, but once filled it will not spread.
What is the warranty on a chip repair?
- Chip repairs are guaranteed not to spread for as long as you own the vehicle. If it does spread, the cost of the repair will be applied to a new windshield or to an insurance deductible.