At your residential property, we offer almost unlimited services to suit your needs. A listing of some of the services and products we offer is below. Many of our products are available in multiple styles, colors, and performance levels. Just send over an estimate request or give us a call for more information!
- Vinyl Windows (Repair/Replace)
- Storm Windows (Repair/Replace)
- Insulated Glass
- Porch Enclosures
- Tub & Shower Enclosures
- Plate & Picture Glass
- Safety Glass (Laminated, Tempered, Fire)
- Plastics (Lexan polycarbonate, Plexiglass)
- Screen repair and replacement
- Moisture between glass panes repair
If a product or service you are looking for isn’t listed, give us a call at (618) 877-5400! Chances are we’ve got a way to find it for you one way or another, it never hurts to ask!
I have a double pane window and only 1 pane is broken, can you replace just the one pane?
- Double pane windows come as sealed units, and while you can replace just the glass, it does have to be both panes as they come factory sealed.
How long does it take to get a double pane unit?
- Most thermal units take 5 to 7 working days to come in.
What is the warranty on a new double pane unit?
- 5 years on the seal
What causes windows to fog up?
- The seal between the panes of glass has failed allowing moisture inside.
Is there a charge for your company to come out to measure for pricing?
- Yes, there is $40 service fee for a technician to come out
Does the service fee apply toward purchase?
- No, the service fee strictly covers the labor cost of the technician coming out.
Can you put regular glass in a storm door?
- No, storm door glass needs to be a safety glass. Usually tempered or laminated.
What different types of glass are there?
There are hundreds of types of glass, but most common are:
- Tempered – stronger than regular glass, and breaks into thousands of small pieces
- Laminated- 2 pieces of glass with a plastic interlayer. Will crack, but will not break out
- Plate- single piece of glass that will break into large jagged chunks
Is there an extra charge for odd shaped pieces of glass or plexi glass?
- Yes, anything that is not straight edges with 90 degree corners is subject to a pattern charge